Friday, January 21, 2011

Unique and totally "YOU" Save the Dates!

Here's a confession: I love paper. Beautiful paper, different textures, matching envelopes ... there's something really neat about it. Unfortunately, my handwriting is atrocious (more than one person thought my name was actually "Quatrin" after receiving a personal note from me) but that hasn't stopped me from stockpiling boxes of paper.

In any case, I stumbled across Save the Date Originals on one of my wedding boards (yes, vendors have wedding boards as well ;-) and was completely smitten with her designs.

Being old enough to still remember vinyl long players and singles, I love this design in particular.

Vinyl Save the Dates:

unique save the dates

Arrrrrr .... Pirate Save the Dates:

unique save the dates

Poker Chip Save the Dates:

unique save the dates

Boarding Pass Save the Dates:

unique save the dates

So, there's no excuse to NOT make your wedding your own, from your save-the-dates to your decor.

Kat
Kingdom Wedding Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment