Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun with the groom

Wedding season is almost here!!!! Time to think about portraits. One of my favorites is the "floating groom". Yes, it's commonly done; yes, it can be corny BUT: it's FUN. One of my brides commented "I didn't even want them to do it because I usually think these ones are cheesy but I LOVE it." However, she got talked into it by the bridal party.

Bridesmaids lifting groom

Bridesmaids lifting groom

The other thing I love about it is the bride's reaction to seeing her husband in the hands of her bridesmaids:

Bride's reaction

So whatever you decide on doing, I'm game. Whether it be your girls lifting the groom, me jumping into a creek to get an awesome picture of the two of you sitting on the bridge above, climbing a tree to get just the right angle, jogging along next to your bridal limo along a parade route - count me in.

Kat
Kingdom Wedding Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment