Monday, February 21, 2011

The photo that changed my life

The year was 2002. The place was Los Angeles. A friend of mine was casting a movie that I was going to do the still photography for. She had actors' headshots scattered across the floor, trying to find the perfect male lead. I spotted one photo in particular and said "That's the man I'm going to marry". She gave me a look that indicated that I had clearly lost my mind. Maybe I had. In any case, from that point on, I was excluded from any and all casting decisions (probably a good move on her part). But the handsome stranger whose photo I had fallen in love with aced the audition and was cast as the male lead.

Vermont Wedding Photographer

Fast forward to 2011. We're now married for close to 8 years with two dogs and two cats. I still have the photo - not sure who the photographer was but s/he made me fall in love with my husband Damian just based on one single photo. If you're reading this, I owe you. A lot.

Kat
Kingdom Wedding Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment